1/2 Photos of Marti's Homemade Noodles
2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
The easiest noodle recipe I know. Tasty too. Great for chicken and noodles. There is nothing quite like homemade. Time includes 2 hours of drying time.
My Private Note
cups un ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg.
- 2Combine egg, salt, 2T milk.
- 3Add enough flour to make a stiff dough.
- 4Roll very thin on a floured surface.
- 5Let stand 20 minutes.
- 6Roll up and slice 1/8 inch thick. (Use a very sharp knife and sprinkle more flour to keep from sticking.).
- 7Spread out and dry 2 hours.
- 8Drop into boiling soup and cook 10 minutes.
- 9Makes 3 cups uncooked noodles.
- 10To freeze: Lay out noodles on a baking sheet (instead of drying on the counter) Place in freezer until solid. Place in freezer bags. Seal, label and freeze.
- 11To serve: Drop frozen noodles into boiling liquid. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring once in a while.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marti's Homemade Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Sodium 417.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.7 g