Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 cups large green olives
- 4 tablespoons vodka
- 2 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon shredded lemon, zest of
- Rinse olives under cold running water and place in a bowl.
- Combine the vodka, vermouth, lemon juice and zest and pour over the olives.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
These were a big hit at the appetizer table. I managed to find one of those giant glass martini glasses to serve them in. Leftovers made great care packages for the guests.