Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The glasses and all the ingredients, except the vodka, should be chilled before use. Line the rims of the glasses before chilling by dipping in water, then granulated sugar.
- 5 cups ice, crushed
- 5 cups Hawaiian Punch drink
- 1 1⁄3 cups cherry flavored liqueur
- 1 1⁄4 cups Orange sherbet
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 3⁄4 cup lemon-flavored vodka
- 3⁄4 cup orange-infused vodka
- 2⁄3 cup sweet vermouth
- 1⁄2 cup grenadine
- 10 lemon slices
- 10 lime slices
- 10 orange slices
- granulated sugar (as needed)
- Add 1/2 cup crushed ice to each glass.
- Place all the remaining ingredients but the sherbet in a blender and mix well.
- Pour 1 cup of punch over ice in each glass.
- Top each glass with a 2 tablespoon dollop of sherbet. Spear fruit slices on the rims of the glasses for garnish.