Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The glasses and all the ingredients, except the vodka, should be chilled before use. Line the rims of the glasses before chilling by dipping in water, then granulated sugar.
- 5 cups ice, crushed
- 5 cups Hawaiian Punch drink
- 1 1⁄3 cups cherry flavored liqueur
- 1 1⁄4 cups Orange sherbet
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 3⁄4 cup lemon-flavored vodka
- 3⁄4 cup orange-infused vodka
- 2⁄3 cup sweet vermouth
- 1⁄2 cup grenadine
- 10 lemon slices
- 10 lime slices
- 10 orange slices
- granulated sugar (as needed)
- Add 1/2 cup crushed ice to each glass.
- Place all the remaining ingredients but the sherbet in a blender and mix well.
- Pour 1 cup of punch over ice in each glass.
- Top each glass with a 2 tablespoon dollop of sherbet. Spear fruit slices on the rims of the glasses for garnish.