- 4 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1 teaspoon dry vermouth
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon in a small shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine vodka, vermouth and pepper.
- Pour over salmon. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain. Discarding liquid. Transfer salmon to food processor.
- Add cream cheese, mayo, chives and lemon zest. Process until smooth.