Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From my folder of salad dressing recipes.
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped fresh
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon romano cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar with the garlic and basil.
- Add the oil gradually and whisk to combine with the other ingredients.
- Fold in the cheese.
- And whisk again briefly before adding to a salad.
What's not to like? Super taste and super easy to prepare! Love the garlic and the cheese. I used 2 Tbsp of cheese. Made for PAC April 2009.