Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 514 calories, 48g protein, 2g net carbs, 27g fat, 177mg cholesterol, 696mg sodium
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup gin, good quality
- 3 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1 cup small stuffed green olive, drained
- Grease inside of crockpot with butter and leave the excess in the crock.
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- When done cooking, remove chicken and top with spoonfulls of olives and cooking juices.