Recipe by dicentra
From 365 Great BBQ and Grilling Recipes. They serve this over grilled halibut, but I think it would be good on steak too.
- 2 tablespoons gin
- 1 tablespoon dry vermouth
- 1⁄3 cup pimento stuffed olive (about 12 olives)
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄2 lemon zest
- 1 pinch cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small nonreactive saucepan, boil gin and vermouth over high heat until liquid is reduced to 1 tablespoon, 2-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the gin mixture, olives, butter, lemon zest and cayenne. Process until olives are minced and mixture is well blended.
- Martini butter can be stored several days in the refrigerator or weeks in the freezer.