Martin and Joy were some of the best people in the world. Our family loved them so much. They are truly missed. This is their famous shrimp recipe. Billie Moore writes “When our friends…serve this, they advise all guests to wear old clothes!” There are no definite measurements available, and when you look at the spicing directions, remember, the shells are on the shrimp!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1***As stated, all measurements are a guess. Read further for instructions.
- 2Place enough shell-on shrimp in a large baking dish to cover bottom.
- 3Drizzle oil onto shrimp.
- 4Pepper shrimp until black, and then add some more pepper.
- 5Add “lots” of salt, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco (I’m not kidding, that’s what the recipe says).
- 6Cut up butter, and dot surface of shrimp.
- 7Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- 8Serve with newspaper covering table, and lots of napkins.
- 9Great with cold beer and salad, and French Bread to sop up the juices!
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martin and Joy Schlessinger’s Bar-B-Qued Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.2
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 281.8 mg
- Sodium 545.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 24.0 g