Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tthis particular recipe was published in Soap Opera Digest during the summer of 2002, I believe. It was created by a character Timmy on the Soap Opera "Passions". I've heard that it really good, so I hope you enjoy.
- 3 (12 fluid ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed or diluted)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- 1 cup frozen orange juice (thawed or diluted)
- 1 quart cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Combine liquid ingredients; mix well.
- Serve in a chilled glass with a slice of orange.
I love all the flavors that went into this and for an adult twist I added a shot of Bacardi Limon to each glass. Garnished with an orange and lemon slice in a large glass. Thank you Babybuttons for posting this recipe. Made and reviewed for the Secret Ingredient tag game.