Recipe by ElaineAnn
I have taken over making this for the holidays since my friend passed away. It brings back many happy memories for me. This is melt-in-your-mouth goodness.
Top Review by NurseJaney
This is NOT for fat nor calorie counters --it is GOOD! With only 4 ingredients and good instructions, it went together easily. I think it could have baked another 2 minutes, but the edges were browning and I was worried about making all of it too dry. I also cut larger squares - got 35 instead of 48, so DH and I are sharing. Now, there will be someone else to think of you and your friend at holiday time. Made for PAC Spring, 2007. Thanks for sharing. Janey
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and creamy.
- Combine the flours and mix into butter mixture until crumbly.
- Pat into 10 x 18" cookie sheet. Sprinkle top with additional sugar.
- Bake at 325° for 20 to 25 minutes until light golden in color.
- Cut into squares while still warm.