Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This drink is a great way for the whole family to get some extra vitamins and minerals. If it's for your kids, call it Martian's Blood, if it's for you, well, call a Spade a Spade, it's Honeydew Kiwi Kooler. Delicious and good for you..and it's even pretty too! You will need to pre-dice and freeze the kiwi. The cook time is the pre-freeze time.
- 2 cups honeydews, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup diced kiwi fruit, frozen
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup cracked ice (3 lg. cubes)
- Place all the ingredients except the frozen kiwi in a blender.
- Pulse until liquid and ice is crushed.
- Place the frozen kiwi in the blender. Pulse until kiwi is broken up, but not completely liquid. Serve in a pretty glass.