1/2 Photos of Martha's Tequila Soaked Watermelon Wedges
Found in MSL July 2009. This is super easy and nice for cookouts! Cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange watermelon in a single layer in two 9-by-13-inch baking dishes.
- 2Bring sugar, water, tequila, and Triple Sec to a boil in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves, about 1 minute. Let cool slightly.
- 3Pour syrup over watermelon wedges, and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
- 4Remove watermelon from syrup, and arrange on a platter.
- 5Squeeze limes over melon, and season with salt.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martha's Tequila Soaked Watermelon Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (1257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.4
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 138.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 120.5 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: