Recipe by run for your life
I found this recipe in a Martha Stewart magazine. If you like soft, almost fluffy cookies, this is for you!
Top Review by loof
Delicious cookies!! I baked mine for 12 minutes and the texture of these was great - a perfect combination of creaminess and firmness. I made 1/2 a batch and got 18 big chocolatey cookies - yum - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2012
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, room temp
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat sugar, butter and corn syrup until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- With mixers on low, gradually add flour mixture, beating just until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto two baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake until cookies are no longer shiny - 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool two minutes and transfer to wire rack.