1/3 Photos of Martha's Rice Salad
Lori Mama's Note:
I came across this recipe of Martha Stewart. It's very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cooked rice in medium bowl and keep warm.
- 2Mix together red onion and vinegar in a small bowl.
- 3Let sit 5 minutes; strain onion in a sieve, discarding vinegar.
- 4Place lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper to taste in another small bowl, and whisk to combine.
- 5Drizzle lemon mixture over warm rice.
- 6Add reserved onion, dill, and lemon zest; toss to combine.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martha's Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.7
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of