Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Taken from Martha Stewart website; posted for ZWT.
- 1 small papaya (about 1 1/4 pounds, halved and seeded)
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 1⁄2 inches piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ice, for blending
- Scoop papaya flesh into a blender jar.
- Add orange and lime juices, ginger, honey, and ice cubes.
- Blend until combined.
- Divide between 2 glasses; serve immediately.
Refreshing and thick and creamy - this is really good! I halved the recipe, didn't use a lot of fresh ginger and about 6 ice cubes. The lime really gives it a nice punch. Made for Holiday Tag. Thanks! :)
I loved this drink! Lovely texture and taste! Thanks alligirl! Maade for Everyday is a Holiday game.