1 hr 8 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 2Beat in Eggnog, baking soda and nutmeg.
- 3Gradually add flour and mix well.
- 4Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- 5On a lightly floured surface roll out half of the dough to 1/8 thickness.
- 6Cut into desired shapes, place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Brush cookies with beaten egg white and sprinkle on colored sugar.
- 8Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes.
- 9Remove to cool on a wire rack.
- 10This should make about 16 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martha's Eggnog Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1608 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.4
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 14.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g