1/1 Photo of Martha's Cinnamon Broiled Chicken With Raita
Taken from Martha Stewart .com and posted for ZWT. "In this Indian-inspired meal, cinnamon is sprinkled on chicken. Cumin and cilantro, other traditional Indian seasonings, are stirred into raita, a yogurt-based condiment."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the broiler. In a small bowl, mix 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and cinnamon; sprinkle on the chicken.
- 2Put chicken, skin side down, on a broiler pan, and broil about 6 inches from the heat for 15 minutes.
- 3Turn chicken, and broil until skin is crisp and brown, about 15 minutes more.
- 4Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together cucumber, yogurt, sour cream, cilantro, cumin, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- 5Serve chicken hot, with raita on the side.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martha's Cinnamon Broiled Chicken With Raita
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.5
- Calories from Fat 507
- Total Fat 56.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 253.2 mg
- Sodium 829.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 58.6 g