1/3 Photos of Martha's Chocolate Covered Bananas
Saw this on Martha's show today and they look wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate in a double broiler, just until melted.
- 2Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- 3Insert a popsicle stick into one end of each banana piece.
- 4Dip bananas, one at a time, in chocolate, spooning extra chocolate to cover.
- 5Sprinkle each banana with peanuts.
- 6Set on prepared baking sheet.
- 7Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, 20 minutes to 3 days.
- 8***If you have extra chocolate, spread onto wax paper until hardened, chop it up and save to put on top of ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martha's Chocolate Covered Bananas
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.0
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 111.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 8.2 g