Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A dense chocolate bundt cake. Totally decadent - just perfect for the chocolate lover.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Place chocolate chips in plastic baggy along with the flour. Shake well and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients in the order given. Pour into greased bundt or tube pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Test with tootpick. Let cool for 10 minutes in pan and turn out onto cake platter.