Squeeze grilled lemon over grilled shrimp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cilantro and olive oil in a large bowl.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Peel shrimp to first knuckle, devein.
- 4Rinse, pat dry.
- 5Place in bowl with cilantro oil mixture, and coat.
- 6Thread four to five shrimp, alternately with lemon wedges, on each of eight skewers.
- 7Gently brush with a little of the olive oil remaining in the bowl.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Arrange skewers, off direct heat, on a medium hot grill.
- 10Grill, rotating skewers and brushing with olive oil as necessary to prevent sticking, until cooked through, about 6 minutes, depending on the heat of grill.
- 11Lemons should be soft and slightly charred.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martha Stewart's Shrimp Kabobs with Lemon and Cilantro
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.0
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 461.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 23.7 g