Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here is a ridiculously easy recipe from the Martha Stewart website.
Make and share this Martha Stewart's Quick Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with juice
- 1⁄2 cup ditalini (or other short tubular pasta)
- 5 ounces frozen cauliflower (half a 10-ounce package)
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- coarse salt
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium. Add garlic and cook, stirring until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes with juice and 2 cups water; bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and boil 5 minutes; stir in cauliflower, zucchini, and thyme.
- Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.