Recipe by Lee_tah
I have made this with whatever cereal that is sitting in the cupboard and it turns out great. Just be sure to use a LARGE saucepan because you need to add all the ingredients into it at the end. I didn't..ended up with it everywhere except on the cereal!
- 4 tablespoons butter, plus more for the pan
- 10 1⁄2 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 8 cups granola cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9-inch-square pan and set aside.
- Measure out granola into a bowl so that it is ready to go when the marshmallow mixture is ready.
- In a large saucepan: melt butter and marshmallows, stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, then granola. Stir til well combined. Put into your prepared pan. With damp hands, press mixture to even out. Cool.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.