I have made this with whatever cereal that is sitting in the cupboard and it tuns out great. Just be sure to use a LARGE saucepan beacuse you need to add all the ingredients into it at the end. I didn't..ended up with it everywhere except on the cereal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9-inch-square pan and set aside.
- 2Measure out granola into a bowl so that it is ready to go when the marshmallow mixture is ready.
- 3In a large saucepan: melt butter and marshmallows, stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- 4Add peanut butter, then granola. Stir til well combined. Put into your prepared pan. With damp hands, press mixture to even out. Cool.
- 5Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martha Stewart's Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.2
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 57.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 7.6 g