1/2 Photos of Martha Stewarts Foolproof Pie Crust
It's a good thing! And I'll keep all other comments to myself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the flour, salt and sugar into a food processor and pulse once or twice.
- 2Add the butter and process until the mixture looks grainy.
- 3Then slowly, while pulsing, add the water until you can form the dough by pressing it between your fingers.
- 4Decant the loose dough onto a piece of plastic wrap.
- 5Using the wrap, fold the loose dough towards the middle and press with the back of your hands to form dough.
- 6Split into two pieces and wrap each and chill for at least 4 hours before using.
- 7Dough can be made ahead for up to one week.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martha Stewarts Foolproof Pie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.6
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 294.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g