It's a good thing! And I'll keep all other comments to myself.
Make and share this Martha Stewarts Foolproof Pie Crust recipe from Food.com.
- Put the flour, salt and sugar into a food processor and pulse once or twice.
- Add the butter and process until the mixture looks grainy.
- Then slowly, while pulsing, add the water until you can form the dough by pressing it between your fingers.
- Decant the loose dough onto a piece of plastic wrap.
- Using the wrap, fold the loose dough towards the middle and press with the back of your hands to form dough.
- Split into two pieces and wrap each and chill for at least 4 hours before using.
- Dough can be made ahead for up to one week.