I love cilantro-lime rice, and this is surprisingly simple so it's a keeper. I must confess I threw in some coconut milk in the end for fun, and I loved it even more. Recipe is posted as written courtesy of Martha Stewart.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil.
- 2Add rice and 1/4 teaspoon salt and cover. Reduce to a simmer and cook until water is absorbed and rice is just tender, 16-18 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, in a blender, combine cilantro, lime juice, oil, garlic, and 2 tablespoons of water. Blend until smooth.
- 4Stir into cooked rice and fluff with a fork.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martha Stewart's Cilantro-Lime Rice
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g