adapted from http://www.amateurgourmet.com/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375F, with racks in the upper and lower thirds. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- 3In another bowl, beat the butter and both sugars on medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy (about 3 minutes) scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- 4Add the vanilla, whole egg, and egg white, beating on low speed until well combined (about 1 minute).
- 5Add flour mixture in two batches; mix until just combined.
- 6Mix in chocolate.
- 7Shape 2 heaping tablespoons of dough at a time into balls and place about 1 1/2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- 8Bake, rotating sheets halfway through, until cookies are golden brown, about 18 minutes.
- 9Transfer parchment and cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 10Cookies can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martha Stewart's Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.7 mg
- Sodium 105.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g