1/2 Photos of Martha Stewart's Banana Bread
1 hr 15 mins
This recipe has been used more times than I care to admit. It has gotten me out of tight spots. I add chocolate chips to the batter after it is in the pan. Courtesy of marthastewart.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Butter 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- 3With an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Add the eggs, beating well.
- 5Sift the dry ingredients together and combine with butter mixture.
- 6Blend well.
- 7Add the bananas, sour cream, and vanilla.
- 8Stir well.
- 9Stir in the nuts and pour batter into pan.
- 10Sprinkle with floured chocolate chips.
- 11Bake 1 hour until a cake tester comes out clean.
- 12Turn out onto rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martha Stewart's Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.4
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 84.4 mg
- Sodium 479.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 5.7 g