This is great garlic bread ! I have cheated and used what's on hand; minced garlic, salted butter, dried parsley and Italian bread. It's so much better using Martha's way, don't skimp as I did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a small saucepan, melt butter over low.
- 3Add garlic and simmer 1 minute, let set off of heat for 1 minute.
- 4Add parsley and salt to butter, stirring to combine.
- 5Slice bread lengthwise almost all the way through, leaving side uncut.
- 6Open up baguette and brush with the butter mixture.
- 7Close baguette and slice diagonally into 2" pieces, not cutting all the way through.
- 8Place on a baking sheet.
- 9Bake 10 minutes or until crisp on the outside.
- 10NOTE: You can make this even better by adding a cup of shredded mozzarella cheese the last few minutes of baking.
Browse Our Top Sourdough Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martha Stewart Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.0
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 150.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: