1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Easy and delicious! I could make a meal just from the pan juices and bread grilled on my Foreman!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry chicken.
- 2Tie legs together with small piece of string.
- 3Coat with butter or softened margarine.
- 4Salt and pepper all over.
- 5Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 6Put in roasting pan, add wine and broth.
- 7Roast at 450 for 30 minutes.
- 8Cut leeks into 2 inch sections ( white and light green sections only) Rinse thoroughly.
- 9Wash baby carrots, combine with leeks in large bowl.
- 10salt and pepper liberally and toss with EVOO.
- 11Add to roasting pan.
- 12Return to 450 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- 13Meanwhile, wash, cut and place potatoes in steamer basket with water, steam for 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- 14Serve sliced chicken, vegetables and potatoes with pan juices, with extra for dipping your Foreman grilled or broiled crusty bread into.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martha Stewart Chicken in a Pot
Serving Size: 1 (643 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.6
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 162.5 mg
- Sodium 440.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 45.5 g