1/2 Photos of Marshmallow Yams
This is always on our holiday table, or requested when we're invited out. Servings are hard to determine because there is so much to eat during our holiday dinners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain yams and pineapple (save the pineapple juice).
- 2In a pot, add pineapple juice, sugar, and '10' marshmallows.
- 3Put yams in a 9x13-inch casserole dish and pour mixture over top.
- 4Top with pineapple chunks.
- 5Put into a 300°F oven for 40 minutes.
- 6Top with remaining marshmallows (or amount you prefer).
- 7Put casserole back into oven for 10 minutes to soften and slightly melt marshmallows.
- 8Watch closely because marshmallows puff up quickly and may burn.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow Yams
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g