Recipe by looneytunesfan
TIP: Whip up an extra batch, put them in plastic wrap, and tie with curly orange or black ribbon for festive party favors.
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla frosting, divided
- 36 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1 drop green food coloring
- 1 drop red food coloring
- 1 drop yellow food coloring
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 12 chocolate wafers
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups
- 12 milk chocolate Hershey chocolate kisses
Directions See How It's Made
- For the face of each witch, place a dab of frosting on the bottom of three chocolate chips; press two for eyes and one for nose onto each marshmallow.
- For hair, combine green food coloring and a drop of water in a small resealable plastic bag; add coconut and shake well. Spread a small amount of frosting on top and sides of marshmallows; press coconut hair into frosting. Place 3 tablespoons of frosting in a small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; tint orange with red and yellow food coloring. Set aside.
- For hats, spread some of the remaining frosting in the center of chocolate wafers; press peanut butter cups upside down into frosting. Lightly spread bottoms of chocolate kisses with frosting; place on peanut butter cups. Cut a small hole in the corner of pastry or plastic bag; insert a small star tip. Fill the bag with frosting and pipe stars around the base of each peanut butter cup. Place a hat on each witch.