Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Talk about Heaven! But be aware - VERY SWEET! A little, very little goes a long way. :) I'm using it as a side for a Flourless Chocolate Torte. It's WONDERFUL! recipe adapted from www.cooks.com
- 1 pint marshmallow cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons vanilla pudding mix
- Whip the whipping cream, vanilla pudding powder, and add vanilla.
- Blend the butter into the Marshmellow Cream.
- Fold into the whipped cream.
- *Great for Jelly Roll filling or for angel food cakes, flourless cakes, etc --
- **Because of the gelatin in the pudding, the cream will last up to a week, but I doubt you'll have any leftover to refrigerate!