Recipe by Jenn K.
I haven't tried this recipe yet, but plan to for my daughter's birthday party. They sound soooo good! They suggest Semi-Sweet Chocolate, but I think Milk Chocolate would be delicious!!!
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate pieces, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) packagejet-puffed marshmallows
- 2⁄3 cup Planters pecans or 2⁄3 cup peanuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip marshmallows, one at a time, in chocolate, turning evenly to coat each marshmallow. Gently shake off excess chocolate.
- Place marshmallows, in single layer, on sheets of wax paper. Sprinkle each with about 1 teaspoons of the pecans.
- Let stand at room temperature 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until chocolate is set. Store in air tight container at room temperature.