Recipe by Chef Dee
Soft marshmallow filling surrounded with a toffee and krispy coating. We like to make these for our Christmas trays. I don't know if you can get MacIntosh toffee in the USA. We find them with the chocolate bars.
- 3 macintosh toffee bars
- 1⁄2 cup condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 24 large marshmallows
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Over low heat, melt the toffee bars, condensed milk and margarine.
- Dip the marshmallows into the toffee mixture.
- Roll in the rice krispies.
- These can be kept covered at room temp for a couple of day, freezes well.
- For smaller balls, cut the marshmallows in half before dipping.