Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A perfect barbecue treat. Eat with care, these are very hot when first assembled.
- 20 biscuits
- 20 marshmallows
- 20 pink marshmallows
- 20 squares chocolate, broken into 10 pieces of 2 squares each
- Preheat barbecue to a low heat. Top 10 biscuits with a chocolate piece.
- Thread 1 white and 1 pink marshmallow onto a long-handled fork or skewer and toast slowly so that the marshmallow is hot and gooey in the centre.
- Using a spoon, push marshmallows onto chocolate-topped biscuits and top with remaining biscuits.
- Press biscuits together and eat!