Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Columbia's Second Century Cookbook. The recipe was submitted by Terri Cialini.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 pint whipping cream or 1 pint Cool Whip
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 8 -10 maraschino cherries, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the cream cheese and mayonnaise until fluffy.
- Add the pineapple and mix again.
- Add cut up cherries and mix again.
- Next, put marshmallows in the mixture.
- Add whipped cream and keep folding in until well mixed.
- Put in bowl and add whole cherries on top.
- Note: It is best to make this salad a day before you use it. As it sets, the flavors mix in together.