Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
These take regular rice crispy treats to a whole new level. SO easy your kids could make them or for more fun make them together. Switch sprinkles to match holidays, teams or events. Super tasty. Ree Drummond the Pioneer Woman recipe. Enjoy! Chef DLH
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, plus more for greasing
- one 10-16-ounce bag marshmallows
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 (10 ounce) bagmini marshmallows
- rainbow candy sprinkles, to decorate
- butter, for greasing pan
- Thoroughly grease a 9- by 13-inch pan with softened butter.
- In a large pot, melt the butter. Stir in the regular marshmallows until they're totally melted. Stir in the salt. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Pour in the cereal, folding gently the whole time until all combined. Then pour in the mini marshmallows and gently fold inches Turn into the buttered pan and press flat. Immediately top with rainbow sprinkles.
- Let cool completely, and then cut into squares.