Recipe by Mirj
The last time I made this (for my daughter's ambulance volunteer party) it was gone in less than 2 minutes!
Top Review by chef FIFI
This recipe didnt work out for me. I liked the taste of the chocolate topping, but I thought it was hard to cut and hard to handle, turn out too crumbly...Maybe the chocolate I used wasnt the best. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 36 large marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and butter the foil.
- Arrange marshmallows in pan.
- In a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter to create the sauce.
- Pour sauce over the marshmallows.
- Chill completely.
- Separate between marshmallows.