1/2 Photos of Marshmallow Pudding
DISREGARD that 1 star! This is a NEW, hot, delicious dessert IN PLACE of the previous HORRIBLE "recipe" that someone posted to play a trick on me!! This is simple and scrrrumptious!!! It's a golden oldie, rich and delicious. Do NOT count calories -- have a smaller helping instead!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon apricot jam, smooth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vinegar, mixed with
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (bicarbonate of soda)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Heat oven to 350 deg F/180 deg Celsius.
- 2Starting from the top of the list, simply add and mix all the ingredients in a bowl, to form a soft batter.
- 3Grease a medium oven dish, ladle in the batter, and bake until brown and set, about 40 - 45 minutes (A guess -- it's some time since I made this pud!).
- 4While the pudding bakes, mix the ingredients for the sauce and melt over medium heat while stirring -- don't boil it!
- 5Just smelling it will make you gain weight and up your cholesterol a bit, so go walk it off afterwards!
- 6As soon as the pudding comes out of the oven, ladle over the hot sauce with a spoon. It will all be absorbed.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 873.8
- Calories from Fat 453
- Total Fat 50.3 g
- Saturated Fat 31.1 g
- Cholesterol 204.9 mg
- Sodium 889.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 64.8 g
- Protein 10.4 g