Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A project for Parents and kids. But beware the Popcorn Is hot, and you should mold it with wax paper on your hands. Kids get to do the fun part and that is put the candies on.
- Spread popcorn evenly on 15z10 jelly roll pan or on waxed paper lined counter.
- In medium saucepan, combine margarine and marshmallows, cook over medium heat until melted.
- Add gelatin, continue to cook until gelatin begins to dissolve.
- Pour mixture evenly over popcorn, stirring quickly to coat.
- With dampened hands, shape popcorn into cone shape--mixture will be HOT.
- Decorate with candies.