Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A yummy twist on Rice Crispy Treats and Cracker Jack...Great for Birthday Parties, and sleep-overs. You can mix in your favorite candy, or kiss flavors.I USE ButterScotch Chips, RecipeZaar keeps addind "chocolate Chips" Please take note of this when you make the recipe!!!
- 6 ounces of your favorite buttered microwave popcorn
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup toffee pieces
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Pop 2 bags of popcorn as directed.
- Melt butter and marshmallow over medium-low heat.
- Place popped corn and stir until fully coated.
- Place in a cool bowl and mix in Toffee Bits and ButterScotch Chips.
- Serve and Enjoy.