1/4 Photos of Marshmallow Popcorn
Munchkin Mama's Note:
Easy and fun to make- you could adapt it for any holiday celebration or maybe use your school's colors. Your dentist will love you for this! The variation using the peppermint Andes baking bits is equally as tasty. Why not make a double batch??
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) bag microwave popcorn (popped, this is about 5 cups)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- candy sprinkles (color of your choice)
- 1Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2On a large cookie sheet, spray cooking spray to cover. Next, microwave the popcorn according to the directions on the bag.
- 3Empty the marshmallow creme from the jar into a bowl that you can use in the microwave.
- 4Microwave the marshmallow creme on high for 1 minute - make sure you microwave it uncovered. Pause the microwave, stir the creme and continue microwaving for another 30 seconds or until it is melted.
- 5Take your popped corn and gently pour into the marshmallow creme. Be careful not to let any unpopped kernels fall into the bowl. Gently stir the popcorn until mixed and coated.
- 6Spread the popcorn out on a cookie sheet. Once you have a fairly even layer, sprinkle the popcorn with the candies. Bake for about 10 minutes, stirring just a little after 5 minutes.
- 7Cool completely on cookie sheet placed on top of a wire rack. At this point it will all be one mass of coated popcorn. Once it is cooled, you can break it up into large pieces and serve. Delicious!
- 8For a variation, finely crush candy canes and use in place of the sprinkles.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.6
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g