1/3 Photos of Marshmallow Pineapple Fluff Dessert
This recipe is from my grandmother. She made it every summer till she passed away, and the thought of it always brings back fond memories. After she died I looked everywhere for it with no luck, until this last Easter when I was looking through my moms cookbooks (She was given all of my grandmothers books). Down on the bottom of a page I notice my grandmothers writing and it was this recipe that she had written in. What a gift! It makes me cry just writing about it. I'm so excited to be able to share it with others and help my grandmother’s gift of cooking live on. Hope you like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scald milk. Add marshmallows and stir till melted. Let cool.
- 2While mixture cools, whip cream.
- 3Fold marshmallows and cream together.
- 4Gently fold in drained pineapple.
- 5Sprinkle 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs on bottom of a 9 by 13 pan. Spread fluff over crumbs and sprinkle top with remaining crumbs.
- 6Refrigerate till served.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow Pineapple Fluff Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.1
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.1 mg
- Sodium 102.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g