Recipe by Sydney1126
This is a light refreshing dessert we always had growing up on the 3 holidays. (Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter) My mom & my aunts would always stay up late cutting up the marshmallows, laughing & talking. I make mine more simply and use the mini marshmallows. :)mmmmmmm Its pretty simple too.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
An interesting, easy-to-prepare dessert that can be a satisfying end to a big meal! I served this in small dessert bowls with a couple of crisp cinnamon wontons! Very nice! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (16 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large serving bowl empty bag of marshmallows.
- Open pineapple and pour over marshmallows, and stir well.
- Let soak, stirring every couple of hours, to let pineapple juice soak into marshmallows.
- About an hour before serving, add cool whip, stir well, and place back in refrigerator for flavors to blend.