Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
This is so delicious for dessert or as a meal. Many flavors blended into one.
Make and share this Marshmallow Peanut Butter Burrito! recipe from Food.com.
- 1 whole grain tortilla, medium
- 29.58 ml marshmallows
- 4.92 ml peanut butter
- 4.92 ml chopped almonds
- 14.79 ml maple syrup
- 29.58 ml canned chick-peas, rinsed and drained
- Spread peanut butter on half the tortilla.
- Put the chickpeas ontop.
- Put the marshmallows, almonds, and syrup ontop.
- Fold in the sides and roll down into a burrito.
- Microwave on high for about 25 seconds.