Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Super-easy Oreo cookie crust topped with marshmallow, Oreo cookies, chocolate chips, and nuts. I made this for a pot luck and it was gobbled up quickly with many requests for the recipe.
- 34 Oreo cookies, divided
- 5 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1⁄3 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Coarsely chop 8 cookies; set aside. Finely crush remaining 26 cookies; mix with margarine. Press mixture on bottom of greased 9x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Spread marshmallow cream over crust to within 1/2 inch of edge. Sprinkle chips, nuts, and chopped cookies over marshmallow layer, pressing lightly.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
- TO make a lighter version, use reduced-fat or sugar-free Oreo-type cookies, reduced-fat margarine, and 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips.