Super-easy Oreo cookie crust topped with marshmallow, Oreo cookies, chocolate chips, and nuts. I made this for a pot luck and it was gobbled up quickly with many requests for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely chop 8 cookies; set aside. Finely crush remaining 26 cookies; mix with margarine. Press mixture on bottom of greased 9x9x2-inch baking dish.
- 2Spread marshmallow cream over crust to within 1/2 inch of edge. Sprinkle chips, nuts, and chopped cookies over marshmallow layer, pressing lightly.
- 3Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
- 4TO make a lighter version, use reduced-fat or sugar-free Oreo-type cookies, reduced-fat margarine, and 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow Oreo Squares
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.6
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 155.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g