OOOh My God!!! How decadent can we get with all this ooey gooey goodness. If you can find flavored marshmallow they work great too. Also try with different flavored chips or finely chopped candy bars. I had better stop I'm gaining weight just thinking about this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a large platter arrange waffle cones broken into pieces to resemble nacho chips.
- 2Using Kitchen shears cut marshmallows into 1/4" pieces and sprinkle over broken cones.
- 3Drizzle with caramel topping.
- 4Sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans.
- 5Use a kitchen torch or put in microwave and toast or melt all the toppings until gooey.
- 6Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.9
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 93.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: