Recipe by Bunlady
OOOh My God!!! How decadent can we get with all this ooey gooey goodness. If you can find flavored marshmallow they work great too. Also try with different flavored chips or finely chopped candy bars. I had better stop I'm gaining weight just thinking about this.
- 7 -8 waffle cones
- 8 large marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons toasted pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- On a large platter arrange waffle cones broken into pieces to resemble nacho chips.
- Using Kitchen shears cut marshmallows into 1/4" pieces and sprinkle over broken cones.
- Drizzle with caramel topping.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans.
- Use a kitchen torch or put in microwave and toast or melt all the toppings until gooey.
- Serve warm.