Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs 20 mins
i created this after my oldest son watch a show (Little Bear) on tv and they were making this after he begged me enogh i did this its not perfect yet i will update when i play around with it more
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows or 16 large marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup raspberries
- 3⁄4 cup blackberry
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (6 ounce) package graham cracker pie crust or 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate-flavored pie crusts
- Heat milk, marshmallows and berry's in 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted and blended.
- Refrigerate about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
- Beat whipping cream in chilled small bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Fold berry mixture into whipped cream.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Refrigerate uncovered about 8 hours or until set.
- Garnish with berries and whipped cream if desired.
- Immediately refrigerate any remaining pie after serving.
I am so glad to see this! My 4 year old loves little bear and has been begging for me to make this. We will definitely make it for thanksgiving. He is going to be so excited! Thanks
Thank you for submitting your recipe. My son is a huge Little Bear fan and he was thrilled to finally have mommy make him Marshmallow Mixed Berry Pie.