Recipe by Jennifer1
i created this after my oldest son watch a show (Little Bear) on tv and they were making this after he begged me enogh i did this its not perfect yet i will update when i play around with it more
Top Review by shawmjp
I am so glad to see this! My 4 year old loves little bear and has been begging for me to make this. We will definitely make it for thanksgiving. He is going to be so excited! Thanks
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows or 16 large marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup raspberries
- 3⁄4 cup blackberry
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (6 ounce) package graham cracker pie crust or 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate-flavored pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat milk, marshmallows and berry's in 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted and blended.
- Refrigerate about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
- Beat whipping cream in chilled small bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Fold berry mixture into whipped cream.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Refrigerate uncovered about 8 hours or until set.
- Garnish with berries and whipped cream if desired.
- Immediately refrigerate any remaining pie after serving.